Monday, August 20, 2007

Hugs to you





I had these stamps since a while now, which are called Flourishes Set 1 from Tanda Stamps . This is lovely set and I wanted so much to do a few techniques with them but I have managed to so only this one so far. I have stamped onto transparent vellum using white versma colour ink pad.The butterfly is a stamp from clever cut .I have stamped some flourishes images again onto pink vellum this time.Then I have cut out some flowers from the pink vellum and I have attached them onto the transparent vellum using white brads while making sure they match the one underneath. I used my fiskars cutting shape to do the scallop edge and glued everything down onto pink card. Next I have cut the edge of the card and some dotty paper from DCWV spring stack to get a scallop edge. I mount the dotty paper and align it to the edge of the card, then mount the stamped images on top. I finished off gluing down some satin pink ribbon and stamped 'Hugs to you' from Hero Arts set.



I just love these stamps.I think they can be used for many occasions....watch out this space as I will be doing some more with them.....how about heat embossed them??

2 comments:

  1. I love this one ! And I love it a lot!! Very elegant and tender!

    Embossing will be great too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)