Monday, February 02, 2009

Valentine Card-Youtube video tutorial

Hi everyone!


I have finally uploaded this new video and I hope you will enjoy it. It is a cute card for valentine day or for that special someone in your life - Never too much to say I love you!Go on, make this card, you know you want to.

Click on the Small pic below to watch how I have made it on youtube.And please rate and comment and subscribe.I need your support guys!
Click this picture below:-

If this doesn't work , click the link here :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=503so3bBkgA

Here are the links to the Website for the stamps I have used in this video.For the I love you sentiment, I have used the 2 steps Hearts and roses from Kitchen Sink stamps.The swirl stamp is from the Elegant Flourishes set, Autumn Leaves.And the Heart stamps are from Happy Heart stamp set by Stampin Up. And if you are in the UK and would like more information on Stampin up and how to place an order, do not hesitate to contact me.My email addy is on the right hand sidebar, or leave me a comment and I will get back to you.




Hope you like this card and bye for now...

See you soon,

Tassy:)

2 comments:

  1. this beautiful card,have a tutorial? because i like very much thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josefa! There is a video tutorial.Click on the first picture which is showing my hands or click on this link here:-
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=503so3bBkgA

    Hope this helps..if not get back to me.

    Tassy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)