Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beautiful Belle

Hi everyone!

I would first and foremost like to talk about Belle....You can read everything about her HERE. I first came to know about her from Sheila's Blog.I still remember, the first time I came across a blog was Sheila's one and she was my inspiration to start my own. I find her work to be truly beautiful and inspiring. And , when she decided to raffle a stamp for Belle, it blew me away. We all crafters know how much our stamps and other stuffs mean to us, don't we? Now Sheila has been doing a raffle a day, just in the hope to raise some money for Belle. And the stamps are amazing, absolutely beautiful. Isn't this just a wonderful opportunity for us to get hold on some amazing stamps, while helping someone out there??Please support Sheila in her mission as I was really impressed with the kindness of her heart and her generosity, its simply amazing. It's good to know that there is one angel out there who makes life so beautiful.I hope you will support her.

Now, just a little note from me. I won't be able to blog as regularly as I have been recently but will be off only for a short while, maybe a few days while I am sorting a personal matter out. All I need is your prayers....But I have done some projects which I am hoping my hubby will put up for me, so , you might still see new stuffs on my blog. I am on the mend and I need couple of more days to be up and about.

Thanks for reading and please do not hesitate to leave a comment as I love reading from you.

God Bless!
xxxx
Tassy

2 comments:

  1. Tassy: Thank you for stopping by my blog, and thank you for your prayers. I will return the favor and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are up and about really soon!
    You are in my prayers.

    Now I'm off to meet Belle.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)