Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recovery....Recovered!

Hello everyone,

First of all a big Thank you to all those who have left me comments and who have emailed me out of concern. I must say it has been a tough time but there you go, Im feeling so much better now.But it gave me a lot of time to think about many things, to ponder about things we might not think about in our normal daily busy life. So I have had a chance to look back at my life, and it was a fantastic journey throughout.I would like to thank my parents for everything they have ever done for me, my mum who was the best mum ever(still is)and my dad, no matter how strict he was, has given me ONLY the best. Thank you Ma and Pa for always allowing me to be who I am(though sometimes I had to be 'tamed' so I don't be too much of a trouble!) and most importantly thank you for letting me do Art as my studies even though maybe Maths would have been what you wanted me to do, but to let me do what I want, that is something I will always owe you!!!!It means so much to me.Okay I know I am going on and on but , I dont think I have ever told you how thankful I am to have had the priviledge of being your daugher.

My sister,naz, who has really looked after me during my recent difficult time, I do not know how I can thank you for what you have done but I know I will never be able to thank you enough....And my husband who is wonderful in his own way, supportive in his own way, and all my friends who have prayed for me.Some friends I coudn't get back to but will do so as soon as I can.

Okay now I have also think about my future and I think now I know what I want to do with the rest of my life.I won't say much but let's just say that 'Special Educational Needs' is one subject that fascinates me as much as 'Art and Craft' does! Now, there was nothing that could be compared to my excitement around the Art subject...until I discovered SEN. It has taken me about two years to understand this field in Education but the more I learn the more I want to know, the more I want to do...So I (think), I know where I am heading.I say think only because I fear I do not get there.So a mixture of Art and Craft & SEN is the recipe for me:)

I am also grateful to all those who have brought a spark into my lives, friends lost and found, new friends, and those whom I have never met.

That's all from me for now.Bye and speak to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything turned out ok..I have no idea what you're going thru..but the fact that you appreciate the most important things in life..parents and sibling..I know you're on the right path..
    sometimes we tend to take them for granted..and its only tough times that bring out the importance of them.

    God bless you.
    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    very happy to hear the good news about your recovery !!! Wish you good health and happiness forever..
    Very nice of you to appreciate your parents, sibling, husband and friends. You are so right, we do tend to take them for granted.

    Take care and best of luck in your future endeavors.

    Y. Phul

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)