Saturday, March 22, 2008

An old fashioned girl.....

I have promised to show you my latest cards I have made but never found the time to upload.In fact my memory card reader went missing...oh yeah, missing! Can it walk? NO!so how come?Because someone keeps moving my things around....and that someone is ME.I would like to blame it on someone but honesty prevails my conscience and I have to admit, I am the culprit.I had to go get a new one and when the new one turns up, I will go a bit mad but I think I will give it to my sister, or maybe keep it in case the new one goes missing?? Good idea...now lets get started!

I have made this card using a technique on Technique Junkies website. I have used one of the cuttlebug embossing folder and the image is from Crafty Individuals. I have used Dee Grenig Blending box inkpad in shades of blue for the background embossed image. The stamped image has been inked with Distress ink(dark blue) and with a aqua flo brush, I have watered part of the image to give a suble effect. The colourful flowers are prisma pencils and sansodor. Finished off in a Basic Grey embellishemnt and some organza ribbon.



1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous...the image,the colours, the layout....beautiful.x.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)