Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Accordeon Me Book

The inside of the card:I have used the Floral shoe stamp and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I really like this stamp as it is very different and quite unique.I have also used clever cut stamps which gives a vintage feel to this piece of work as vintage is one of my favourite theme. I had some Blue Cardigan design sheet (BCD047- impressionist quote) which I have used as layers.They are quote about artists and Art. I have used a piece with the lettere T as my name starts with T as well.I dont think you could see it on this picture but on the right hand side, I have used versamark ink and chalk to reveal a butterfly stamp.These pages here are the techniques I enjoy working with and the quote about the artists represent the other side of me, my artistic side. I have also included so brads as they are easy to use but yet very effective. They can be an embellishment on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)