Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Accordeon Me Book



This is my first accordeon book.I wanted to do one where I would try a new theme and/or technique on each page.I wanted this book to represent what I like and what I am fascinated about in the cardmaking world. The front cover has got one of my favourite stamps which is a rose stamp by Rubber stampede.It is such a beautiful stamp and so versatile as well. I couldnt resist the urge to try a decoupage technique with it which I have and i think it came out alright though it was a bit tricky.I highlited it with some gold paint.Then I used the chipboard alphabet T (as my first name start with T)and after I have covered it with some light paper, I scribbled about 'Time' on it.I finished off with some shrink plastic stamped images.You will find the rose image again in the shrunk version, the rest are the See D's stamps.I threaded the shrink images on some wire and fixed them to the bottom. Et voila, thats my front cover finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)