Friday, July 18, 2008

A quick catch up...

Hey everyone!I am so so sorry, I didn't realise I had couple of emails/queries regarding my video post...I have been very busy lately and didn't really check my email which is attached to my blog and anyway...I will do more videos hopefully soon but remember it is a learning process for me, so,I am still struggling with the uploading bit. It's kind of a hit and miss at the moment. And regarding special request about a talking tutorial video....well...I never thought about it:) Do you really want me to talk you through a tutorial? Don't you like my little notes in my videos then? Well, I will think about it. I have a very strong accent and you might not even understand what I am saying, but, I will think and if I will do one, then you will see one - obviously!
But thanks for all your sweet comments - It means a lot to me:))I love doing these short video clips though it takes time and can be a bit stressful at times...I know that there might come a time where I will not find the time for blogging or making these videos so I want to make the most out of it.
Thanks for all your encouragement. And yeah, the chipboard were precut and you can get them almost everywhere now in a good craft store eventhough I cannot remember where I got mine from..sorry!

Okay, bye for now - speak soon.
Tassy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)