Sunday, July 08, 2007

Yummy Cakes



I am not a very brilliant blogger as even though I really wish I could blog everyday, I can't. I will try and be very good this week....Anyway, I had my eyes on those lovely stampendous stamps - Sweet delights - for a while and finally managed to buy them from thestampman.co.uk. I think its a lovely and cute design.
I have stamped the image once , then a second time. I've coloured the image with water colour pencils and use a waterbrush to create a watercolour effect. I've cut out a few cakes on the second one and mounted them with sticky foam pad on the first one to create a 3D image.I've mounted them onto a lovely gingham paper from the spring stack (DCWV) and use a Hero Arts script messages to spell the word sweetness. Im loving these messages and don't be surprised if you see them on my cards at the moment:)




4 comments:

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)