Monday, September 17, 2007

Have a purrfect day!

Its the time for a new challenge at PCJ. This week it was my turn to set the challenge. Quote:'This week is Tassy's turn to pick a subject - 'Black, White & Red'My challenge is called 'Black, White & Red' and I'd like you use in a project of your choice'

Don't forget, Each week the Design Team will choose the best uploaded picture and that person will receive a 15% discount code for our on-line store and sister site, CraftyCarrot.com (should an international crafter be selected, the cost of shipping will apply to the order. Also you must be registered separately with www.craftycarrot.com).

Have you ever given it a go at PCJ? Well why not try this challenge out? Its fun....if you want to see the other Design team's take for this challenge, have a look HERE.

I have used Hero Arts Dots stamp set to make the background of the card, using black and red ink.The stamp is from Pink Cat stamps which I really like and the wording also is from the Pink cat set. I have stamped the image three times so I could cut and layered part of the image, like the flower on the hat, the cat and scarf and mounted them with foam pad.

4 comments:

  1. love this card Tassy... I have put my take of your challenge on the forum & my blog..I hope to do some more as I love the black white red concept. well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love that cat. B&W always looks fabulous with touches of red & you have done it fabulously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)