Thursday, August 07, 2008

Birthday Card - Bustier Design

I have made this birthday card for my friend and I have also made a video tutorial on it. Please leave a comment , positive or constructive criticism - I don't mind.I will learn from it.Many thanks:)


I am having some issues to embed my video tutorial from youtube here. So I have put a clickable link for you. Click on the links below and it will take you straight to my tutorial.
If you are having any problem to view, please leave me a comment so that I can sort it out. It is working fine when I am trying it out though.
Thanks for watching and I have to say a big THANK YOU to Lazykay for all her encouragement.If I have done this tutorial today and I have managed to talk with much more ease than before , then its because of you LAZYKAY...:)Merci!:)I have tried what you told me about music and when I talk.Hope this one is better.
Special requests to all of you.Please suggest some musics I can play with my tutorials.I would like a list of musics..anything and everything, pretty please:)))))))))))

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tassy!

    Wow, you did it again.

    Love the demo and that freehand template, so even - mine would be all wobbly!

    I love that you showed that too much tapping can knock off the embossing powder and showed how all the tools work and how the eyelets look from the back.

    You are an expert now!

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wuuuuuuuuuuunderful and you didn't need my encouragement - you should put your links out there more so's everyone can benefit.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! Thanks LAzykay...but I insist, your encouragement did gave me that extra push!And, where should I put my links??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put your link on the forums that you visit - I put one on CMPC for this one.

    Ask people who visit your blog to share your links for you.

    I am sharing it whereever I go.

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get the sound working on my PC! Nice card Tassy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)