Sunday, December 14, 2008

If you don't know....

Ask for HELP! I have just lost some of my favourite pictures!I cannot believe I have allowed this to happen. I had some precious pictures on my cell phone.And I thought, I will have to upload them to my computer since if my phone get lost one day, I will not lose my pictures. I have also received an external hard drive from my husband as a gift. So, I was uploading lots and lots of cards from my PC to my external hard drive. Then the last thing I was doing was uploading the pics from my cell phone to my PC....but I wasn't sure how to do that. After I have plugged in everthing necessary, all I had to do was ask for help.My husband was right there but I thought, I could do it without messing up.



Pffff! I right clicked and chose shortcut to desktop. Then right after I have done that, I deleted ALL the pics on my cell phone!!When it prompted me whether I was sure to delete them, I still could ask my husband...But no,I decided to go ahead and follow my instinct(if you can call that instinct) and I pressed 'Delete permanently'!!!When they have been deleted, I tried to open the shortcuts...and surprise! They cannot be opened. I started to panick and told my husband I need help, desperately and he should try and recover my pics. It took him half an hour to make me undertand that he cannot restore pics I have deleted permanently...I think I got it but refused to accept it!



So anyway, all the pics are gone.ALL of them. There are a few pictures I took on the spur of the moment, beautiful pictures which I do not think I will ever capture again.How frustrating is that!



I am also in the process of applying for a duplicate of my degree certificate.Okay okay, I know you will think, wot the hell is wrong with this woman! I didn't lose it!I sent it off to a company who claimed to have posted it back to me, but I have never received it. And it is taking a long time since the Uni I went to is not in the UK....I tried to get some help months ago but I don't think the person I was talking to took me seriously.Now my friend from SA is helping me and has already forwarded the necessary form of application.A pain but I have learnt my lesson, the hard way, but hey, I have learnt never ever to send the original document to anyone, right?!



And, I am torn between making a decision regarding my job right now. There is a position in my department , which is more responsibility and more money, but I do not feel passionate about it.And I really do not know whether I should apply for it or not...I am tempted to apply just to see what it is like to manage....but at the same time, I do not feel I have enough experience to even apply for it.So, I do not know what to do.I hate when I have to take decisions where I honestly do not know what to do.Most of the times I back off instead of taking the chance. Anyway, whatever is meant to happen will happen.



Lastly, sometimes, in life, you will meet people who will blame you for things that is going wrong in their lives....My advise to you is: Be positive and as long as you know, you cannot be the reason for the things that are going wrong in their lives, as long as your conscience is clear, you will be okay.And also, sometimes, in life, you will meet up with people who will hurt your feelings, take it with a pinch of salt as , at the end of the day, it is the diversity in human nature that makes the world goes round.



Anyway, I have talked a lot today....Oh, I forgot to mention, I have made a video about two weeks ago and I had to edit it and audio tape my tutorial...And when I was looking for the video today, I couldn't find it - as I didn't save it! You can see that nothing is going right for me..but I just hope its just one of those days and that my week ahead will be lovely.So I am going to edit the video a bit more before I go to bed. I am including a picture of the final project...but you will have to come back soon as I will put the video tutorial on how to make this card...



If you like this card, come back soon as I will show you how to make it. Also, I have included a new chat box in the side bar on your right....If you are not on blogger , or even if you are on blogger, you can leave me a quick note in the chat box....Please do leave me a message as your comment and message are important to me.

Much love,

Tassy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)