Thursday, January 10, 2008

Challenge 19 on PCJ Website.
This is my take for this challenge and the only elements holding the card together is a brad in the centre and some paperclips at the side. I have made a similar one for my friend at work and loved it so much that I made another one for this challenge where I ommitted any glue.


This week is DebbieN's (Debbie Nicholson) turn to pick a subject - 'No Glue (or tape)'.

Rather than have the challenge each week based on one medium, e.g cards one week and ATCs the next, we have decided that, as everyone has different preferences that each challenge will incorporate an example for every medium - Cards, ATCs, Altered Art and Scrapbook Layouts. Hopefully in doing this it will encourage people to try things outside their comfort zone.This challenge will run for 1 week and each new challenge will be uploaded by 21:00 on a Sunday evening. Please visit PCJ website to upload your photographs to the Gallery under 'Challenges' and let us know the materials you used and your thinking behind your creation. Go to the papercraft junkies website for more details.

There is a massive sale at Crafty carrot . Have a look if you dare.

I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. Darlin', if I could do no less, I'd just give you an award.

    Please do not give up on me.

    I have not given up on you.

    ~Me

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)