Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First project- Flourishes LLC

I have used the Damask set to do the watermark background on the chocolate brown card.I decided to use pink and brown for a change and I think I quite like this coulour combination. The scalloped edge was made using a corner punch and that worked quite well as I wasn't sure I could do it. I like the saying that comes with the Lace Heart set about love , so I have used it as the main message. I finished off with some bling- I mean sticky studs and some ribbons....






I have stamped on the ribbon using the Damask stamp and a cream colour ink.I had to wait for it to dry before using it as my fingers were all messy when I was fiddling with the ribbon not realising it wasnt dried yet. Use a quick drying ink at all cost.Here is another pic of the ribbon..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)