Friday, April 25, 2008

Flourishes LLC

Here is another card I made using the heart stamp from the Heart set from FlourishesLLC. I have again used pink and brown card.I have stamped the heart onto pink card using versafine black ink.I was well impressed with this versafine ink as the lace heart stamp has very fine, delicate swirl designs and I think the versafine works best for this stamp.I have then cut out part of the images on the right hand side of the stamped image with my cutting knife. then I have mounted a brown card under the cut out part of the heart. I mounted the finished heart onto a piece of pink square as seen below.I thought if I tilted the heart in this way, it will create some interest....but I am not that sure anymore:)Anyway, its done now, so I gotta do wot I gotta do, right!That is to post it:)I have also stamped the heart on a pink card using pink ink and I have glued it to the right hand side of the card.I finished off with some *bling*..(sticky studs)..It seems like I cannot get enough of these blings...I hope you like it!!
For those who lives in the UK, I must say, I received my order from Flourishes LLC in a weeks' time, there is no extra fees to pay when I got them. Deal or wot?:))

4 comments:

  1. Tassy, This card is STUNNING...great detail and I just love the section of the heart you cut out with your craft knife. I really pleases me that you are using our Flourishes,llc stamps and might I say doing them "up right" . We are here at Flourishes,llc whenever you need. Thanks for the great post. Yes, I just subscribed! I hope many of your fellow stampers in the UK will visit our sight and our member company forum on SCS...and our gallery.
    Polymer Hugs(rubber is passe)
    Jan Marie
    Flourishes,llc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cazzy....I think they are really different and so 'classy'.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holes on the heart. Elegant!

    Thank you for your comment on You Tube!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)