Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas card- Cozy Dream(Penny Black)

Here are some pics , as promised, from my last video. I am going to post the video here again...The reason I didn't post any pics was because, I normally edit the pics in PSP , adding watermark and adjusting the colour(ever so slightly).But I didn't get the chance to do this lately.I guess I will try to edit the pics first then upload any video which goes hand in hand with the pic of the final project.

Anyway, hope you like them...Your comments are much appreciated:)



I have used a Penny Black stamp(Cozy Dream- Margaret Sherry collection) , watercolour pencils, waterbrush, decoupage technique(using one stamp), staz on ink...Watch the video to see how I have made this card.Please rate and comment on my youtube account, it will make me happy:)














Hope to see you again soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)