Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Award

Hi Cazzy,

Thanks a lot for this award and I am so sorry I am so late with this.I completely forgot.I keep telling you my age is getting to me but you don't believe me.


Anyway here is my award and I love it!
I am not going to post the rules which come with it because it says '2008' but I will put a link to Carol who sent me this award, and if you look at my side bar, you will know that Carol is one of the very first friend I met when I started cardmaking...She is still here to support me.And Carol , thanks, you are too sweet!
Click HERE to visit Carol, an avid cardmaker who has a wealth of knowledge in the craft world.On her profile page , there is also a link to her other blogs.
Bye for now,
Tassy
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)