Friday, January 30, 2009

Soliciting your prayers...

again...

Hi there,
Hope you are all well...

I am sorry but I am making a special request again :Please pray for my dad, for his speedy recovery.I have received a text this morning he is sick again.

The fact that He has never been sick as such, and the fact he is texting me to tell me, I feel he is very poorly and would like me to know.I am praying for him and would like all those of you who cares for me, to pray for him as well.

Thanks a lot.It is always good to know, that , during times like this, both my friends and my virtual friends(since I have never met you guys), give me so much support.

Bye and speak to you soon,

Take care

x

6 comments:

  1. Sending hugs and thoughts and prayers to you and your dad, hope he recovers soon.
    Take care
    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear your dad is sick...I will pray for him for you. God Bless. There is something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope your Dad gets better soon. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ir is SO hard to be away from loved ones when they are ill. You and he are in my thoughts - wishing for a full and speedy recovery.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi tassy i am praying for your father, i hope he will be fine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara,Caro, Kim, Kay and Josefa
    I would like to thank you all for your kind words.My dad is feeling better and I believe that your good thoughts and prayers have all helped.I am really relieved that my dad is feeling better and better.He turned 60 2 weeks ago and he eats very healthily.But he suffers from diabetes and I think, it is one of those things.Anyway, thanks a lot everyone, I do appreciate it, thanks!
    Lotsa love,
    Tassy
    x.x.x.x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)