Sunday, January 25, 2009

Interview with Charli

Hey everyone!

This is called the 'Interview Game' and feel free to play along.Check out the rules so you know what you should do.

Today I am not going to post any card - not yet - but I would like to share this interview with you. Charli has asked me the following questions and this is how it goes:-

1. If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?
It would be a letter from someone I haven't seen in a long time. Anyone who values my friendship. A letter where I can see the handwriting, a letter where I can go back in time and smile.

2. If you could read the private diary of someone you know would you do it? (If they would never find out...)
No.I feel strongly about the fact that 'what goes around comes around'.I have had opportunities to do this before, and I cannot bring myself to do it as I know, if it was me, I would be devastated if someone reads mine.So, NO, I never will.And at the bottom page of my blog, it reads:Do not do unto others what you do not want them do unto you, and I stand by this.

3. If you had to describe yourself as a child in one word, what would it be? (Or how about TEN words?)
Insecure
Hated school
Naughty
Trouble maker
Stubborn
Big hearted
Loved a good laugh
Loved doodling
Anything but sleep
Couldn't wait to grow up

4. What is the best time you've ever had with your family?
My best time was when I was at home, with everyone, sitting down and chatting.Laughing about silly things.

5. Where is the most beautiful place in the world?
My heart.I find refuge in my heart and my heart has to be right , so I can be happy.The place doesn't matter to me as long as I feel happy in my heart.

The Rules
•Leave me a comment requesting an interview.
•I will e-mail you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
•You then answer the questions on your blog.
•You should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed.
•Anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog.
•It would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger.

3 comments:

  1. Tassy, these are great answers! I especially liked the one about getting a letter... I really like handwriting letters and getting handwritten letters. I think they are far more special than e-mails, perhaps because they are more rare, but also because they are tangible and beautiful.

    I also love that the most beautiful place in the world is your heart! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charli! you are pretty quick at getting back to me.Well, thanks and I forgot to add, the most beautiful place is my heart also because in my heart live those I love!

    Thanks for your interview, was fun!

    Tassy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE 'real' letters and treasure them. I have letters from years and years ago which my friends have written to me, I have saved them all in a folder and often go back and read them.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)