Saturday, February 14, 2009

Time flies...

...and it scares me!

Hey everyone! I hope that all of you who celebrate Valentine day, had a good one.I do not celebrate this day as I say, everyday should be a special day, everyday your loved ones should feel you love them.But I do like to see the themed valentine splashed everywhere - sweet shops, clothes shops, food shops - I mean, even in the Maths lesson at school, the students had to do a weaved heat shaped basket, and there was some mathematical calculations involved.(I spent almost half an hour trying to work that out...Shh, do not tell anyone that I do not like maths!)

I went to my friend for tea and while talking, we were saying how time goes by so quickly and where were we last year , exactly a year ago!I was like Oh my God! They all looked at me and thought something was wrong.I told them I have just remembered that last year, on the 14th of Feb, I was in the hospital for an operation.And I was so grateful that today, I was with my friends, having a good time, and feeling happy and healthy.I am grateful for that, I really am.

Anyway, just a little note to say I will be back soon with more projects. Stay tuned!

Do not give up on me, as I haven't given up on ya:)
Take care
Lotsa love
Tassy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me.Thanks for taking the time to leave me a feedback:)